About this book
Among the topics covered:
- Communication and autism spectrum disorder.
- Mathematical problem-solving instruction for students with ASD.
- Visual arts curriculum for students with ASD.
- How to build programs focused on daily living and adult independence.
- Sexuality education for students with ASD.
Curricula for Teaching Students with Autism Spectrum Disorder is a must-have resource for researchers, graduate students, and clinicians and related therapists and professionals in clinical child and school psychology, childhood/special education, social work, developmental psychology, behavioral therapy/rehabilitation, and child and adolescent psychiatry.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-69983-7
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Behavioral Science and Psychology
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-69982-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-69983-7
- Series Print ISSN 2192-922X
- Series Online ISSN 2192-9238
- About this book
- Industry Sectors