About this book
This book provides the first extensive survey of block ciphers following the Lai-Massey design paradigm. After the introduction, with historical remarks, the author structures the book into a chapter on the description of the PES, IDEA and other related ciphers, followed by a chapter on cryptanalysis of these ciphers, and another chapter on new cipher designs. The appendices include surveys of cryptographic substitution boxes and of MDS codes.
This comprehensive treatment can serve as a reference source for researchers, students and practitioners.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-68273-0
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-68272-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-68273-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site