Table of contents
About this book
This book presents authoritative recent research on Biomedical Informatics, bringing together contributions from some of the most respected researchers in this field.
Biomedical Informatics represents a growing area of interest and innovation in the management of health-related data, and is essential to the development of focused computational models. Outlining the direction of current research, the book will be of considerable interest to theoreticians and application scientists alike. Further, as all chapters are self-contained, it also provides a valuable sourcebook for graduate students.
Biostatistics Biomedical Informatics Statistics Decision Theory Translational Medicine Health Care
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-67513-8
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-67512-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-67513-8
- Series Print ISSN 1868-4394
- Series Online ISSN 1868-4408
- Buy this book on publisher's site