Table of contents
About this book
This Microbiology Monographs volume covers the current and most recent advances in genomics and genetics, biochemistry, physiology, and molecular biology of C. reinhardtii. Expert international scientists contribute with reviews on the genome, post-genomic techniques, the genetic toolbox development as well as new insights in regulation of photosynthesis and acclimation strategies towards environmental stresses and other structural and genetic aspects, including applicable aspects in biotechnology and biomedicine.
Powerful new strategies in functional genomic and genetics combined with biochemical and physiological analyses revealed new insights into Chlamydomonas biology.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-66365-4
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-66363-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-66365-4
- Series Print ISSN 1862-5576
- Series Online ISSN 1862-5584
- About this book