Table of contents
About this book
Among the specific chapters topics covered:
· Military deployment psychology: psychologists in the forward environment.
· Assessment and selection of high-risk operational personnel: processes,
procedures, and underlying theoretical constructs.
· Understanding and addressing sexual harassment and sexual assault in the US
· Virtual reality applications for the assessment and treatment of PTSD.
· Plus international perspectives on military psychology from China, Australia, India, and more.
Grounding its readers in up-to-date research and practice, Military Psychology will assist health psychologists, clinical psychologists, psychiatrists, and clinical social workers in understanding and providing treatment for military populations, veterans, and their families, as well as military psychologists in leadership and consulting positions.