About this book
This book is a comprehensive and current guide to the diagnosis and treatment of the entire spectrum of anorectal diseases. It focuses mainly on anorectal problems, as anorectal pathology is often more complex and challenging for surgeons than colonic diseases.
The book covers anorectal anatomy, physiology, and embryology as a foundation to a detailed description of preoperative, intraoperative, and post-operative patient management. All surgical procedures are shown in step-by-step detail by leading surgeons and gastroenterologists.This book will be relevant to general, colon, and rectal surgeons in training and practice, gastroenterologists, and other practioneers with an interest in anorectal diseases.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-65966-4
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-65965-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-65966-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site