Table of contents
About this book
This updated edition offers guidance on the application of robotic surgery in urology. Each technique is described in detail, with careful explanation of the different surgical steps.
The book brings together leading robotic surgeons from around the world and utilises their knowledge once again to update and provide a manual that covers all the oncologic and reconstructive procedures in urologic surgery that are performed with robotic assistance.
This book serves as an ideal reference work for all urologists and should contribute in supporting new robotic teams.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-65864-3
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-65863-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-65864-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site