About this book
Cyber Racism and Community Resilience demonstrates how the social sciences can be marshalled to delineate, comprehend and address the issues raised by a global epidemic of hateful acts against race. Authored by an inter-disciplinary team of researchers based in Australia, this book presents original data that reflects upon the lived, complex and often painful reality of race relations on the internet. It engages with the various ways, from the regulatory to the role of social activist, which can be deployed to minimise the harm often felt.
This book will be of particular interest to students and academics in the fields of cybercrime, media sociology, and cyber racism.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-64388-5
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s) 2017
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, Cham
- eBook Packages Law and Criminology
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-64387-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-64388-5
- About this book
- Industry Sectors
- Energy, Utilities & Environment