About this book
This book presents the scientific outcome of the 5th International Conference on Applied Computing and Information Technology (ACIT 2017), which was held on July 9–13, 2017 in Hamamatsu, Japan. The aim of this conference was to bring together researchers and scientists, businessmen and entrepreneurs, teachers, engineers, computer users, and students to discuss the numerous fields of computer science, to share their experiences and to exchange new ideas and information in a meaningful way. The book includes research findings on all aspects (theory, applications and tools) of computer and information science, and discusses the practical challenges encountered along the way and the solutions adopted to solve them.
This book features 12 of the conference’s most promising papers, written by authors who are expected to make important contributions to the field of computer and information science.
Computational Intelligence Applied Computing Applied Information Technology 5th ACIT ACIT
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-64051-8
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-64050-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-64051-8
- Series Print ISSN 1860-949X
- Series Online ISSN 1860-9503
- Buy this book on publisher's site