About this book
This book reviews a number of issues including: Why data generated from POC machines are considered as Big Data. What are the challenges in storing, managing, extracting knowledge from data from POC devices? Why is it inefficient to use traditional data analysis with big data?
What are the solutions for the mentioned issues and challenges? What type of analytics skills are required in health care? What big data technologies and tools can be used efficiently with data generated from POC devices? This book shows how it is feasible to store vast numbers of anonymous data and ask highly specific questions that can be performed in real-time to give precise and meaningful evidence to guide public health policy.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-62990-2
- Copyright Information The Editors and Authors 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-62988-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-62990-2
- Series Print ISSN 1864-8118
- Series Online ISSN 1864-8126
- Buy this book on publisher's site