Table of contents
About this book
This book is an innovative introduction to Python and its audio-visual capabilities for beginning programmers; a resource for expert programmers and of interest to anyone involved in music. It is structured around four extensible, audio-visual projects on music and sound. The beginner will appreciate the 'need to know' basis of the presentation of Python for each project, and expert programmers will be able to go straight to the project code, run it and then extend it as they see fit. Musically interested readers will enjoy the historical and theoretical material at the beginning of each project, and it may even tempt them to try some coding - it is not too difficult!
The four projects the book focuses on are all self-contained, but can be extended to incorporate aspects of the others. Above all this book is suited for self-study, which should be playful (pun intended!).
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-60660-6
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-60659-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-60660-6
- About this book