Table of contents
About this book
Providing a bottom-up approach to understanding how a computer works and how to use computing to solve real-world problems, Digital Logic for Computing uses logic design throughout to introduce computer design principles and embedded systems in a cohesive, design-driven framework, suitable for class or self-study.
Covering the basics of digital logic through the lens of computer organization and programming, the reader should be able to design his or her own computer from the ground up. Illustrated throughout with drawings and diagrams, the core concepts and methods associated with the design and physical construction of digital electronic computers are presented in a clear and concise manner.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-56839-3
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-56837-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-56839-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site