Table of contents
About this book
The book addresses the latest advances in research and development in the field of informatics in control, robotics and automation. With more than twenty revised and extended articles covering the theoretical aspects as well as applications and their implementation, it offers a factual and well-balanced overview of the state of the art in the field. In addition, it highlights the trends in control of intelligent robots.
The book is an up-to-date source of information and inspiration for researchers, engineers and PhD students.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-55011-4
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-55010-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-55011-4
- Series Print ISSN 1876-1100
- Series Online ISSN 1876-1119
- About this book