About this book
This book presents the first comprehensive overview of various verifiable computing techniques, which allow the computation of a function on outsourced data to be delegated to a server. It provides a brief description of all the approaches and highlights the properties each solution achieves. Further, it analyzes the level of security provided, how efficient the verification process is, who can act as a verifier and check the correctness of the result, which function class the verifiable computing scheme supports, and whether privacy with respect to t he input and/or output data is provided. On the basis of this analysis the authors then compare the different approaches and outline possible directions for future work.
The book is of interest to anyone wanting to understand the state of the art of this research field.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-53798-6
- Copyright Information The Author(s) 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-53797-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-53798-6
- Series Print ISSN 2191-5768
- Series Online ISSN 2191-5776
- Buy this book on publisher's site