About this book
This revised edition is made up of two parts: theory and applications. Though many of the fundamental results are still valid and used, new and revised material is woven throughout the text. As with the original book, the theory of sum-of-squares trigonometric polynomials is presented unitarily based on the concept of Gram matrix (extended to Gram pair or Gram set). The programming environment has also evolved, and the books examples are changed accordingly. The applications section is organized as a collection of related problems that use systematically the theoretical results. All the problems are brought to a semi-definite programming form, ready to be solved with algorithms freely available, like those from the libraries SeDuMi, CVX and Pos3Poly. A new chapter discusses applications in super-resolution theory, where Bounded Real Lemma for trigonometric polynomials is an important tool. This revision is written to be more appealing and easier to use for new readers.
- Features updated information on LMI parameterizations of sum-of-squares trigonometric polynomials;
- Contains applications in optimization of 1-D and 2-D filter design, orthogonal filterbanks;
- Includes a new chapter dedicated to applications in super-resolution theory that connects to a currently very active research area.
Interpolation Positive trigonometric polynomials algorithms filter design multidimensional systems optimization semidefinite programming sum-of-squares polynomials Signal processing
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-53688-0
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-53687-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-53688-0
- Series Print ISSN 1860-4862
- Series Online ISSN 1860-4870
- About this book