Table of contents
About this book
This compact book focuses on self-adjoint operators’ well-known named inequalities and Korovkin approximation theory, both in a Hilbert space environment. It is the first book to study these aspects, and all chapters are self-contained and can be read independently. Further, each chapter includes an extensive list of references for further reading.
The book’s results are expected to find applications in many areas of pure and applied mathematics. Given its concise format, it is especially suitable for use in related graduate classes and research projects. As such, the book offers a valuable resource for researchers and graduate students alike, as well as a key addition to all science and engineering libraries.
Computational Intelligence Intelligent Systems Intelligent Comparisons Operator Inequalities Approximations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-51475-8
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-51474-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-51475-8
- Series Print ISSN 1860-949X
- Series Online ISSN 1860-9503
- Buy this book on publisher's site