About this book
This concise practical guide is designed to facilitate the clinical decision-making process in the management of LAA occlusion procedures by reviewing a number of cases and defining the various diagnostic and management decisions open to clinicians.
Clinical Cases in LAA Occlusion is well illustrated but concise, enabling the reader to obtain relevant information regarding both standard and unusual cases in a rapid, easy to digest format. Each case includes a narrative description and patient management tips.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-51431-4
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-51429-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-51431-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site