Table of contents
About this book
This book analyses solar-assisted ground-source heat pump systems, a technology meant for producing heating and cooling energy for buildings. It focuses on ground source heat pump, reversible central heating and cooling system that transfer heat from or to the ground, applications which use solar thermal collectors.
Providing deep insights into energy-saving, solar thermal system operating strategies, it illustrates examples of useful configurations and controlling approach for different climates for different vertical ground heat exchanger depths.
Offering an overview of solar assisted ground source heat pump systems, including design principles and energy-performance data for different climates, it is a valuable resource for designers and scientists who focus on building heating and cooling technologies.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-49698-6
- Copyright Information The Author(s) 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Energy
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-49696-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-49698-6
- Series Print ISSN 2191-530X
- Series Online ISSN 2191-5318
- Buy this book on publisher's site