About this book
This book describes the technology of charge-trapping non-volatile memories and their uses. The authors explain the device physics of each device architecture and provide a concrete description of the materials involved and the fundamental properties of the technology. Modern material properties, used as charge-trapping layers, for new applications are introduced.
- Provides a comprehensive overview of the technology for charge-trapping non-volatile memories;
- Details new architectures and current modeling concepts for non-volatile memory devices;
- Focuses on conduction through multi-layer gate dielectrics stacks.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-48705-2
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-48703-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-48705-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site