Table of contents
About this book
This book explains music’s comprehensive ontology, its way of existence and processing, as specified in its compact characterization: music embodies meaningful communication and mediates physically between its emotional and mental layers. The book unfolds in a basic discourse in everyday language that is accessible to everybody who wants to understand what this topic is about. Musical ontology is delayed in its fundamental dimensions: its realities, its meaningful communication, and its embodied utterance from musical creators to an interested audience.
The authors' approach is applicable to every musical genre and is scientific, the book is suitable for non-musicians and non-scientists alike.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-47334-5
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-47333-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-47334-5
- Series Print ISSN 1868-0305
- Series Online ISSN 1868-0313
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors