About this book
This book demonstrates knowledge on tissue-based procedures for stress urinary incontinence and other pelvic floor related topics. As the field shifts away from using synthetic material for repair, this work presents a new perspective on native tissue repair from the opinions and research of the authors.
Written by a panel of expert authors in the field, this text provides high quality, focused information. With established track records the authors illustrate how to perform the procedure vaginally or through open surgery, and inclusion of live surgeries via online video, makes this an invaluable tool for busy surgeons and specialists interested in pelvic floor reconstruction.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-45268-5
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-45266-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-45268-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site