Table of contents
About this book
In the current global economy, we have never before been more tightly-knit and never before has it been easier to distribute goods as well as ideologies. However, in the global marketplace we are only as good as our word, or our reputation, proves to be. Integrity studies by Transparency International show a correlation between corruption and national threat and lists corruption among the most harmful factors to impact local and regional economies. Therefore, successful businesses cannot afford to simply remain materially successful; they have to consider their community impact and become moral leaders before they can be world leaders in their respective field.
Featuring innovative tools, recommendations, case studies and checklists, this brief will be of interest to students, academics, scholars, practitioners and policymakers alike in the fields of leadership, corporate governance, business ethics and corporate social responsibility.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-42881-9
- Copyright Information The Author(s) 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Business and Management
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-42880-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-42881-9
- Series Print ISSN 2191-5482
- Series Online ISSN 2191-5490
- Buy this book on publisher's site