Table of contents
About this book
This book comprises succinct, accessible clinical cases in neuropsychiatry. Each clinical case has a specific and practical learning point, concerned with assessment, diagnosis, treatment or general approach. Each case models clinical reasoning and shows how the 'puzzle' in the case changed the future practice of the author.
Neuropsychiatry Case Studies is divided into sections relating to specific areas of neuropsychiatry, including dementias, movement disorders, autoimmune encephalopathies and epilepsy, amongst others. This book is aimed at trainee doctors in neurology and psychiatry and will also be of interest to fully trained doctors, nurses, psychologists and other allied health professionals working in this area.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-42190-2
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-42188-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-42190-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site