About this book
The research and its outcomes presented in this book, is about lexicon-based sentiment analysis. It uses single-, and multi-word concepts from the SenticNet sentiment lexicon as the source of sentiment information for the purpose of sentiment classification.
In 6 chapters the book sheds light on the comparison of sentiment classification accuracy between single-word and multi-word concepts, for which a bespoke sentiment analysis system developed by the author was used.This book will be of interest to students, educators and researchers in the field of Sentic Computing.
concepts polarity semantic richness sentiment analysis sentiment lexicon
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-38971-4
- Copyright Information The Author(s) 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-38970-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-38971-4
- Series Print ISSN 2212-6023
- Series Online ISSN 2212-6031
- About this book