About this book
The first of a multi-volume set, this textbook covers sinonasal and nasopharyngeal pathology. An ideal sign-out resource for head and neck pathology, it includes anatomy, staging, diagnostic, and prognostic information. Richly illustrated and well-structured, the easily accessible format includes glossaries, boxes of key points, and self-assessment questions at the end of each chapter.
Textbook of Head and Neck Pathology: Volume 1: Nose, Paranasal Sinuses, and Nasopharynx is aimed at trainees and practicing pathologists worldwide, and will also be of interest to oral pathologists and oral pathology trainees.
head and neck pathology nasal pathology paranasal sinus pathology nasopharynx pathology nose pathology
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-33323-6
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-33321-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-33323-6
- About this book