About this book
This book provides a complete illustrated review of conservative and surgical therapeutic options for ingrowing toenails. Instead of promoting a single technique, a rational approach has been implemented in accordance with the clinical presentation of each case.
Even with the availability of sophisticated techniques, treating an ingrowing toenail remains a challenge for many physicians. In the absence of a ‘cure-all’ procedure, the authors have used their wealth of experience to present treatment algorithms for the management of ingrowing nails.
As the first book of its kind, Management of Ingrowing Nails: Treatment Scenarios and Practical Tips is essential reading for general practitioners, orthopaedic surgeons, podiatrists, and dermatologists.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-30555-4
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-30553-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-30555-4
- About this book