Table of contents
About this book
This book reports on the latest advances and applications of chaotic systems. It consists of 25 contributed chapters by experts who are specialized in the various topics addressed in this book. The chapters cover a broad range of topics of chaotic systems such as chaos, hyperchaos, jerk systems, hyperjerk systems, conservative and dissipative systems, circulant chaotic systems, multi-scroll chaotic systems, finance chaotic system, highly chaotic systems, chaos control, chaos synchronization, circuit realization and applications of chaos theory in secure communications, mobile robot, memristors, cellular neural networks, etc. Special importance was given to chapters offering practical solutions, modeling and novel control methods for the recent research problems in chaos theory.
This book will serve as a reference book for graduate students and researchers with a basic knowledge of chaos theory and control systems. The resulting design procedures on the chaotic systems are emphasized using MATLAB software.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-30279-9
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-30278-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-30279-9
- Series Print ISSN 1860-949X
- Series Online ISSN 1860-9503
- About this book