Table of contents
About these proceedings
This special volume is a collection of outstanding theoretical articles presented at the conference AMAT 2015, held in Ankara, Turkey from May 28-31, 2015, at TOBB University of Economics and Technology.
The collection is suitable for a range of applications: from researchers and practitioners of applied and computational mathematics, to students in graduate-level seminars. Furthermore it will be a useful resource for all science libraries.
This book includes 27 self-contained and expertly-refereed chapters that provide numerous insights into the latest developments at the intersection of applied and computational mathematics, engineering, and statistics.
approximation neural networks special functions potential theory semigroups inequalities ordinary differential equations partial differential equations difference equations applied analysis computational analysis harmonic analysis signal theory positive operators statistical approximation fuzzy approximation fractional analysis summability
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-28443-9
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-28441-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-28443-9
- Series Print ISSN 2194-1009
- Series Online ISSN 2194-1017
- About this book