About this book
This book brings together the current state of-the-art research in Self Organizing Migrating Algorithm (SOMA) as a novel population-based evolutionary algorithm, modeled on the predator-prey relationship, by its leading practitioners.
As the first ever book on SOMA, this book is geared towards graduate students, academics and researchers, who are looking for a good optimization algorithm for their applications. This book presents the methodology of SOMA, covering both the real and discrete domains, and its various implementations in different research areas. The easy-to-follow and implement methodology used in the book will make it easier for a reader to implement, modify and utilize SOMA.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-28161-2
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-28159-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-28161-2
- Series Print ISSN 1860-949X
- Series Online ISSN 1860-9503
- About this book