About this book
This atlas leads the reader through the adult autopsy process, and its common variations, with a large number of high-quality macroscopic photographs and concise accompanying text. It provides a manual of current practice and is an easy-to-use resource for case examination for consent, medico-legal and radiological autopsies.
External realities and checks are discussed at the beginning of the book, which goes on to cover specific body cavities and organ systems in detail. The book ends with chapters on topics including forensic autopsies, specialist sampling, toxicology analyses and the radiological autopsy.
Atlas of Adult Autopsy is aimed at practicing pathologists, particularly those in training grades. It may also be of interest to anatomical technicians in autopsy suites, as well as parties with a legal interest in autopsy practice.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-27022-7
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-27020-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-27022-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site