About this book
This book provides a coherent synopsis on the treatment and management of autoimmune blistering diseases. Each chapter focuses on one condition, and summarizes the present-day literature on currently available therapies, and how they may fit into various feasible treatment algorithms.
Many of these disorders can have irreversible consequences, and in some cases the potential to be fatal. The contributing authors are individuals who have devoted their careers to understanding these diseases, and have invested countless hours in their research laboratories and clinical settings.
Autoimmune Bullous Diseases: Approach and Management serves as a guide in assisting clinicians to develop their approach to treatment based on the specific disease and its severity. The information and algorithms presented provide pragmatic direction and assistance in the management of patients with these diseases.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-26728-9
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-26726-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-26728-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site