Table of contents
About this book
This book introduces two basic big data processing paradigms for batch data and streaming data. Representative programming frameworks are also presented, as well as software defined networking (SDN) and network function virtualization (NFV) technologies as key cloud networking technologies.
The authors illustrate that SDN and NFV can be applied to benefit the big data processing by proposing a cloud networking framework. Based on the framework, two case studies examine how to improve the cost efficiency of big data processing.
Cloud Networking for Big Datatargets professionals and researchers working in big data, networks, wireless communications and information technology. Advanced-level students studying computer science and electrical engineering will also find this book valuable as a study guide.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-24720-5
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-24718-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-24720-5
- Series Print ISSN 2366-1186
- Series Online ISSN 2366-1445
- Buy this book on publisher's site