Table of contents
About these proceedings
These are the proceedings of the "AstroNet-II International Final Conference". This conference was one of the last milestones of the Marie-Curie Research Training Network on Astrodynamics "AstroNet-II", that has been funded by the European Commission under the Seventh Framework Programme.
The aim of the conference, and thus this book, is to communicate work on astrodynamics problems to an international and specialised audience. The results are presented by both members of the network and invited specialists. The topics include: trajectory design and control, attitude control, structural flexibility of spacecraft and formation flying.
The book addresses a readership across the traditional boundaries between mathematics, engineering and industry by offering an interdisciplinary and multisectorial overview of the field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-23986-6
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Physics and Astronomy
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-23984-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-23986-6
- Series Print ISSN 1570-6591
- Series Online ISSN 1570-6605
- About this book
- Industry Sectors
- Oil, Gas & Geosciences