About this book
This book provides the essential understanding needed for the assessment of patients with kidney disease. The chapters follow the sequence taken during a clinic consultation and when clerking a patient. At each stage, the principles and concepts underlying aspects of renal medicine that may seem difficult are clearly explained.
Understanding Kidney Diseases includes numerous case studies and charts based upon patients’ data to help students, residents and fellows develop their knowledge and skill in managing patients.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-23458-8
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-23457-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-23458-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site