Table of contents
About this book
This volume provides the most comprehensive coverage of clinical management of borderline resectable pancreatic cancer available. Authored by leaders in the field, the book focuses on current clinical management of this disease stage, the importance of multimodality treatment algorithms, and an interdisciplinary approach to care. Surgical chapters are well-illustrated to provide surgeons and surgical trainees with important technical pearls. Clinical trials and trial design are also discussed.
Multimodality Management of Borderline Resectable Pancreatic Cancer is a valuable resource for gastroenterologists, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, surgical oncologists, general surgeons, and trainees interested in the treatment of pancreatic cancer.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-22780-1
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-22779-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-22780-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site