Table of contents
About these proceedings
This volume contains papers that have been selected after review for oral presentation at ISRM 2015, the Fourth IFToMM International Symposium on Robotics and Mechatronics held in Poitiers, France 23-24 June 2015.
These papers provide a vision of the evolution of the disciplines of robotics and mechatronics, including but not limited to: mechanism design; modeling and simulation; kinematics and dynamics of multibody systems; control methods; navigation and motion planning; sensors and actuators; bio-robotics; micro/nano-robotics; complex robotic systems; walking machines, humanoids-parallel kinematic structures: analysis and synthesis; smart devices; new design; application and prototypes.
The book can be used by researchers and engineers in the relevant areas of robotics and mechatronics.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-22368-1
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-22367-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-22368-1
- Series Print ISSN 2211-0984
- Series Online ISSN 2211-0992
- About this book