Table of contents
About this book
This useful book helps readers develop and strengthen their understanding of the basic science, engineering and medicine behind blast injuries. The multi-disciplinary team of authors bring together their knowledge to give detailed descriptions of how these basic approaches can be used to further the mitigation and treatment of blast injuries. New areas of application are also explored through a series of case studies, and extensive use of illustrations help explain key concepts.
Blast Injury Science and Engineering: A Guide for Clinicians and Researchers is a comprehensive interdisciplinary text aimed at clinical personnel needing a deeper understanding of injury mechanisms, those engaged in injury mitigation research, military scientists and engineers, as well as students of engineering, bioengineering and forensic science.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-21867-0
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-21866-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-21867-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site