About this book
This book presents a global overview examining monsoon variability in South Asia, Australian, South America and North American, as well as a focus on glaciers and monsoon systems.
Monsoon systems are important components of the Earth's climate and play fundamental roles in water and energy balances. The variability and changes in the monsoons affect millions of people and the economies of many countries. This book presents the physical mechanisms involved with monsoon systems, including recent modeling advances addressing climate changes and future projections.
The Monsoons and Climate Change will be of interest to both graduate students and researchers.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-21650-8
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-21649-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-21650-8
- Series Print ISSN 2352-0698
- Series Online ISSN 2352-0701
- About this book