About this book
This book will help researchers and engineers in the design of ethical systems for robots, addressing the philosophical questions that arise and exploring modern applications such as assistive robots and self-driving cars.
The contributing authors are among the leading academic and industrial researchers on this topic, and the book will be of value to researchers, graduate students, and practitioners engaged with robot design, artificial intelligence, and ethics.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-21548-8
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-21547-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-21548-8
- Series Print ISSN 1611-2482
- Series Online ISSN 2197-6635
- About this book