About this book
This book provides a concise guide to echocardiography, SPECT, CT and MRI, including both the basics of cardiac imaging as well as tables of normal/abnormal values and guidelines.
With advances in technology, cardiac CT and MRI are becoming more popular but are often limited to larger medical centers. By including the basics of these modalities, this book provides a comprehensive guide for a wide range of medical professionals. As physicians outside of cardiology often do not have sufficient exposure to nuclear stress tests, this book contains SPECT and stress test protocols in order to facilitate decision-making when ordering tests and interpreting results.
Cardiac Imaging in Clinical Practice is a quick reference guide and will be useful at multiple levels of training, enabling the book to be used as a basic and advanced reference source. As such, it is appropriate for students, residents, fellows and staff attendings who want a practical and handy reference to the diagnostic options open to them.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-21458-0
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-21457-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-21458-0
- Series Print ISSN 2199-6652
- Series Online ISSN 2199-6660
- Buy this book on publisher's site