Table of contents
About this book
The goal of this book is to crystallize the emerging mobile computing technologies and trends by focusing on the most promising solutions in services computing. The book will provide clear proof that mobile technologies are playing an increasingly important and critical role in supporting toy computing. The goal of this book is to bring together academics and practitioners to describe the use and synergy between the above-mentioned technologies.
This book is intended for researchers and students working in computer science and engineering, as well as toy industry technology providers, having particular interests in mobile services.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-21323-1
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-21322-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-21323-1
- Series Print ISSN 2364-947X
- Series Online ISSN 2364-9488
- About this book