Table of contents
About this book
This book discusses the emerging topic of Smart TV security, including its implications on consumer privacy. The author presents chapters on the architecture and functionality of Smart TVs, various attacks and defenses, and associated risks for consumers. This includes the latest attacks on broadcast-related digital services and built-in media playback, as well as access to integrated cameras and microphones.
This book is a useful resource for professionals, researchers and students engaged with the field of Smart TV security.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-20994-4
- Copyright Information The Author(s) 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-20993-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-20994-4
- Series Print ISSN 2191-5768
- Series Online ISSN 2191-5776
- About this book