About this book
Concentrating on technique, which is explained and illustrated in detail, this book is written by worldwide experts and provides detailed, step-by-step instructions on how to perform state-of-the-art endoscopic surgical techniques in the complex Plastic Surgery field. More than 300 high-quality photos help clarify complex techniques throughout the book.
Atlas of Endoscopic Plastic Surgery represents a comprehensive description of the current endoscopic techniques in the plastic, reconstructive an aesthetic field. It supplies surgeons with all the information necessary to successfully accomplish an endoscopic approach to vary plastic surgery procedures, from carpal and cubital tunnel release, breast augmentation and reconstruction, migraine surgery, hyperhidrosis management, to facial aesthetic surgery, flap and fascia lata harvesting, and mastectomy and abdominal wall surgery.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-19461-5
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-19460-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-19461-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site