Table of contents
About this book
This book provides an extensive overview of the latest research in environmentally benign integrated bioprocess technology. The cutting edge bioprocess technologies highlighted in the book include bioenergy from lignocellulose materials, biomass gasification, ethanol, butanol, biodiesel from agro waste, enzymatic bioprocess technology, food fermentation with starter cultures, and intellectual property rights for bioprocesses.
This book further addresses niche technologies in bioprocesses that broadens readers’ understanding of downstream processing for bio products and membrane technology for bioprocesses. The latest developments in biomass and bioenergy technology are reviewed exhaustively, including IPR rights, nanotechnology for bioenergy products, biomass gasification, and biomass combustion.
This is an ideal book for scientists, engineers, students, as well as members of industry and policy-makers.
This book also:
- Addresses cutting-edge technologies in bioprocesses
- Broadens readers’ understanding of metabolic engineering, downstream processing for bioproducts, and membrane technology for bioprocesses
- Reviews exhaustively the latest developments in biomass and bioenergy technology, including nanotechnology for bioenergy products, biomass gasification, biomass combustion, and more
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-17915-5
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-17914-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-17915-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site