About this book
This pocket-sized book is a quick-reference practical guide for physicians who deal with patients with subarachnoid hemorrhage or intracranial aneurysms outside the hospital. It describes briefly the epidemiology of subarachnoid hemorrhage, the early recognition and clinical course, and in more depth the aftercare, residual symptoms and deficits. The prognosis and management in the long term are discussed in detail. It also provides information on the counselling and treatment of patients with unruptured intracranial aneurysms.
Subarachnoid Hemorrhage in Clinical Practice is aimed at general practitioners and family physicians and will also be informative for other specialists such as rehabilitation physicians, nursing home physicians, and physicians working for health insurance companies. It may also be of interest to patients, relatives, and paramedics.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-17840-0
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-17839-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-17840-0
- Series Print ISSN 2199-6652
- Series Online ISSN 2199-6660
- About this book