Table of contents
About this book
· Explains the research advances being made in pivotal renewable energy technologies from solar thermal and photovoltaics, to microgrids and sustainable architecture
· Includes case studies and detailed examples to demonstrate how leading-edge research is being applied in practice
· Highlights successful sustainability and green energy solutions from regions across the globe
This book provides insights on a broad spectrum of renewable and sustainable energy technologies from the world’s leading experts. It highlights the latest achievements in policy, research and applications, keeping readers up-to-date on progress in this rapidly advancing field. Detailed studies of technological breakthroughs and optimizations are contextualized with in-depth examinations of experimental and industrial installations, connecting lab innovations to success in the field.
The volume contains selected papers presented at technical and plenary sessions at the World Renewable Energy Congress, the world's premier conference on renewable energy and sustainable development. Held every two years, the Congress provides an international forum that attracts hundreds of delegates from more than 60 countries.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-17777-9
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Energy
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-17776-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-17777-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site