About this book
This useful book addresses the pathogenic, therapeutic and preventative roles of bacteria in urology. The authors look at the basic mechanisms of bacterial pathogenesis that lead to disease, as well as the non-pathogenic mechanisms that contribute to the prevention and treatment of patients. The guidelines from the major international associations are also covered, including the recommended antibiotic treatments for urinary tract infections.
The Role of Bacteria in Urology brings together basic science and clinical views in one book to give scientists and clinicians an even field that may raise ideas for future collaborative research.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-17732-8
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-17731-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-17732-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site