Table of contents
About this book
This book presents recent progress in the application of RANS turbulence models based on the Reynolds stress transport equations. A variety of models has been implemented by different groups into different flow solvers and applied to external as well as to turbomachinery flows.
Comparisons between the models allow an assessment of their performance in different flow conditions. The results demonstrate the general applicability of differential Reynolds stress models to separating flows in industrial aerodynamics.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-15639-2
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-15638-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-15639-2
- Series Print ISSN 2195-9862
- Series Online ISSN 2195-9870
- About this book