Table of contents
Physiology and Assessment
Disorders of Renal Metabolic Function
Acute Kidney Injury
Chronic Kidney Disease
Renal Replacement Therapy
About this book
Allowing for concise reading on specific Nephrology topics, this book acts as both a quick reference text and study guide. The authors have designed the layout in a question and answer format in order to stimulate interactive teaching whilst help retain the reader’s attention.
Clinical Companion in Nephrology is an invaluable resource for medical students, junior doctors and renal nurses. It presents a balance of practical everyday nephrology with a user friendly layout, promoting self-directed learning.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-14868-7
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-14867-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-14868-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site