About this book
This book offers highly practical information on pharmaceutical options in pulmonary hypertension and is designed to establish the baseline level of knowledge that a cardiovascular professional needs to know on a day-to-day basis.
Treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension allows readers to learn quickly and with certainty the mode of action, the possible adverse effects, and the management of patients prescribed these drugs. The emphasis is on current practice, but with an eye to the near-future direction of treatment.
Written in a quick-access, no-nonsense format and with an emphasis on a just-the-facts clinical approach, this book will be of value to trainees, recertifying physicians, practicing physicians and other professional staff in internal medicine, cardiology, emergency medicine, thrombosis, hematology, pathology, and clinical pharmacology.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-13581-6
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-13580-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-13581-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site